Saturday, May 5, 2012

Do You Remember "Problem Child" ?


It´s my Party - Problem Child. Singer: Lesley Gore

Yesterday I saw "Problem Child " on TV.And I waited to watch my favourite part "Junior ruins the birthday party".If you havent watched this movie yet, you're missing something.It is an oldie goldie movie like "Home Alone".
When I saw Junior(Problem Child),he took me back to my childhood.That moment was full of emotion for me.I understood that I miss my chilhood.Those days will not come back.I won't have the energy a child has.I won't play outside, run like a crazy.I wont fight with other children just because they did something wrong.Everything was so simple.But now I have lots of responsibilities, lots of burden on my shoulders...I have to deal with LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...